Welcome to Sleepinn Antwerp
These general terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Sleep Inn Antwerp website, which can be found at https://sleepinnantwerp.be
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Sleep Inn Antwerp if you do not agree with all the conditions stated on this page.
1. The full purchase price is always paid immediately in the webshop. When making reservations, in some cases a deposit is expected. In that case, the buyer will receive proof of the reservation and the prepayment.
2. If the buyer does not pay on time, he is in default. If the buyer remains in default, the seller is entitled to suspend the obligations until the buyer has fulfilled his payment obligation.
3. If the buyer remains in default, the seller will proceed to collection. The costs related to such collection shall be borne by the buyer. These collection costs are calculated on the basis of the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs.
4. In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, attachment or suspension of payment of the buyer, the seller's claims against the buyer are immediately due and payable.
5. If the buyer refuses to cooperate with the execution of the order by the seller, he is still obliged to pay the agreed price to the seller.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Sleep Inn Antwerp and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sleep Inn Antwerp. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access these from Sleep Inn Antwerp for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Copy or republish material from Sleep Inn Antwerp
- Sell, rent or sublicense Sleep Inn Antwerp material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Sleep Inn Antwerp
- Redistribute content from Sleep Inn Antwerp
This Agreement is effective on the date hereof.
Areas of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Sleep Inn Antwerp does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they have appeared on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Sleep Inn Antwerp, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Sleep Inn Antwerp is not liable for the Comments or any liability, damage or costs caused and/or suffered as a result of the use and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments on this website. .
Sleep Inn Antwerp reserves the right to review all comments and remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate or offensive or that cause a violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any copyrights, patents, or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote any business or custom or current commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Sleep Inn Antwerp a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, except recruiting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that are not allowed to hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information, so long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- distributors of online directories;
- internet portals;
- accounting, legal and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and industry associations.
We approve linking requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the linking would not make us look unfavorably like ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the advantage for us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Sleep Inn Antwerp; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, please notify us by sending an email to Sleep Inn Antwerp. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site that you wish to link to. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Recognized organizations can create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our linking website makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
You are not allowed to use the Sleep Inn Antwerp logo or other artwork for linking without a trademark license agreement.
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website:
If you come across a link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or respond directly to you.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
Cancellations or changes to the booking
- Less than 7 days before the first scheduled arrival date, a fixed cancellation fee equal to 100% of the price of the canceled number of nights will be due.
- Between 15 and 7 days before the first scheduled arrival date, 50% of the amount can be refunded.
- Anything before 15 days prior to arrival, full refund will be made or rescheduling of desired dates.
Check-in/ Check-out rooms
- Check-in will be possible from 15:00 on the arrival date. If the customer/its participant arrives before this time, Sleep inn will try to the best of its ability and without obligation to make the room available earlier, without however being obliged to do so.
- If the customer/participant wishes to be sure to have access to his room before 3:00 p.m., this is only possible if the customer/participant does a pre-registration: this means that the previous night must be booked at the normal rates
- The official check-out time is 11:00 AM. In case of late check-out and/or extensions until 2 p.m., an additional cost of €35 will be charged. In addition, the possibility of extension will always depend on the eventual availability of the room and cannot be guaranteed in any way.
Smoking ban / anti drug policy
Sleep inn Antwerp has a strict anti-drug policy. Selling, possessing and using drugs is strictly prohibited on the grounds and in the buildings. Improper selling, using or possessing nitrous oxide also falls under this. Smoking is not allowed in the buildings and therefore not in the hotel rooms. Upon finding a violation of any of the above, the hotel will charge a fine of €200 and the person(s) will be asked to leave immediately. If our fire alarm system goes off due to negligence on your part, we are forced to enter the room so that we can guarantee the safety of the other guests and yourself. Covering a smoke detector will incur a fine of €500 and the persons will be asked to leave the hotel immediately. For this reason, the hotel may, at its own discretion, request a security deposit in the same amount as the possible fine.
Fire prevention and safety procedures
- Emergency exits must always be kept clear of obstructions and indications of their location left visible to all attending the function. Where explicitly stated, fire and emergency doors must always remain closed. Nothing may be attached to the panic locks, nor may materials be placed behind the doors in advance
- Stairwells that serve as escape routes must be kept free of obstructions
- It is prohibited to bring flammable, explosive or dangerous liquids or products into the hotel, as well as to make adjustments to existing installations, materials, furniture or equipment without the prior written permission of the hotel management. If such adjustments prove to be necessary, this must be requested in writing and at least 21 days before the position takes place to the hotel management
- Curtains, wall coverings and any other decorative material hung or attached to or against walls and ceilings must be made of at least fire-retardant or fire-resistant material. If these materials are hung in doorways or hallways, they should separate in the middle and be secured in such a way that they can easily be pulled aside
- The electrical equipment must not be overloaded
- Fire fighting equipment must not be misused
- The smoking ban must always be respected
- If the organizer hires external security personnel for the function, the hired security company must be licensed by the Ministry of the Interior and its personnel must comply with the law on security companies, security companies and internal security services of 10 April 1999, regarding training. The number, name and whether or not armed security personnel must be communicated in writing to the hotel management in advance
- Care must be taken not to exceed the maximum number of persons allowed in a room without the prior written consent of the hotel management.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions with respect to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) apply to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.